We’ve spent months working with you online, swapping stories, answering questions, sharing our expertise. Now it’s time to meet us in real life. Have you heard about SCOE Seattle, the Seller’s Conference for Online Entrepreneurs? It’s the original conference for online sellers. We’re hosting our first Frustration-free Amazon workshop there, August 25 & 27, 2016. We are only offering 40 tickets to Frustration-free Amazon so that we can work with you one on one. Attendees at our Frustration-free Amazon workshop will receive an exclusive discount of $175 off entry to SCOE. How valuable is SCOE? Over 75% of attendees report that by using
We’re going to show you:
- How to find the information you need to respond to policy warnings, blocked listings, and suspension.
- How to format your appeal so Amazon actually reads it.
- The difference between a root cause and an excuse.
- What to put in your Plan of Action to get the best response from Amazon.
- Why just giving Amazon your Plan of Action isn’t good enough (and what to do instead).
- What to do when you’re asked for “more information.”
- The right (and wrong) time to escalate to Jeff Bezos.
You’ll also get:
- Personal guidance and solutions to Amazon’s cryptic messages in our breakout session. This is your chance to get Amazon insider help to apply Frustration-free Amazon to your seller account. It’s all about you.
- The Seller Help Thyself Workbook which includes The Amazon Appeal Template, The Check Yourself reference guide, Root Cause and Plan of Action worksheets, The Putting It All Together Guide, Troubleshooting requests for more information.
- An exclusive discount of $175 off your SCOE tickets
- A private, post-workshop consultation with Chris (only available with VIP ticket purchase). Get 30 minutes of specialized attention with former Amazonian, Chris McCabe.
Frustration-free Amazon is for serious sellers, not those looking to make a quick buck. As a serious seller, you don’t set it and forget it. You don’t “hack” your way to Amazon success. There are sellers that want to deny Amazon realities simply to make themselves worry less or feel better. They can stick to the seller forums. If they don’t give a damn if quick fixes result in their account being suspended, then we are not the people to see. If you want to create a healthy, SUSTAINABLE seller’s account, Frustration-free Amazon is for you. Do you consider your account an investment? Are you willing to do things the right way? We can’t wait to meet you at