March 17- 19, Las Vegas Westgate Hotel
Be sure to purchase a workshop ticket and join former Amazonian Chris McCabe and Leah McHugh on Sunday, March 17 at 3pm for the workshop:
From At-Risk to Top Seller: How to Use an Amazon Account Review to Protect Your Business
Account audits are vital when it comes to protecting your Amazon account. They can mean the difference between successfully selling on Amazon or losing sales due to blocked listings, or worse, an account suspension. In this workshop we’ll show you:
- How to understand Amazon and their teams
- How Amazon views you and why that’s important
- The most important data you need to review in your account
- A standard operating procedure you or your team can use to consistently protect your account
- How to analyze and improve your account performance
- The #1 thing you should be doing to protect your Amazon account (<< most sellers aren’t doing this)
Once you understand your account standing, we’ll show you how to effectively communicate with Amazon’s teams.
Whether you’re appealing a policy warning, blocked listing or an account suspension, you should be using a proven method. Otherwise, you’re just wasting your time. Former Amazonian Chris McCabe and Leah McHugh will show you the 4-step plan for effective communication with Amazon.
Use code SPEAKER19 at checkout and save $100
Learn, Strategize, & Network with other Amazon Sellers & Experts! * What we'll do This is our first official Boston Amazon Seller Meetup after an initial event back in October with local sellers, who were also members of my Facebook group, Amazon First Class.