SPEAKING AND EVENTS
March 23-25. 2020, Las Vegas Westgate Hotel
Be sure to purchase a workshop ticket and join former Amazonian Chris McCabe and Leah McHugh on Monday, March 23 at 3:30pm for the workshop:
When Black Hats Attack: Teaching Sellers to Defend Their Amazon Accounts and Brands
We’ll show sellers how to prepare and protect themselves from competitor sabotage. We’ll talk about tactics that less sophisticated sellers use to attack each other and cover how third-party services launch attacks on a competing seller’s behalf. We will teach sellers to:
- Identify potential attacks as they happen and react quickly to limit the damage
- Keep up with trends on black hat tactics, including methods and companies or services associated with the various forms of attack
- Learn which teams at Amazon reliably investigate and research anti-competitive behavior by black hat sellers and services and how to communicate with them
- Answer questions like: should fake infringement claims be handled the same as fake safety complaints? How do you cope with authenticity complaints against your own brand?
- Develop an SOP for employees — how to detect competitor attacks, and how to write reports to Amazon abuse and policy teams to counter them
- We’ll address how best to correct listing changes to fix fake contributions and reverse listing hijacking. We’ll cover current tactics sellers use who find Vendor Central loopholes
- How to leverage Brand Registry to protect your listings, even if you’re not a brand owner
Learn, Strategize, & Network with other Amazon Sellers & Experts! * What we'll do This is our first official Boston Amazon Seller Meetup after an initial event back in October with local sellers, who were also members of my Facebook group, Amazon First Class.